Terms and Conditions
- The course deposit / registration fee paid at the time of booking the course is non-returnable.
- By signing this booking form (by electronic means or by hand) and returning it to us you agree that should you cancel your course, fees will be charged as follows:
- Cancellation more than 30 working days from the course start date = deposit / registration fee for the course. Your registration with us will stay open for 12 months and if you book to attend another course within that time we will deduct this fee from the total owed.
- Cancellation less than 30 working days from the course start date = £200 + VAT
- Cancellation less than 15 working days from the course start date = full course cost
- Notice of cancellation must be received by e mail and arrive not later than 6pm on any working day (Monday – Friday).
- All fees owed to us are subject to interest being charged if not paid within 14 days of invoice date.
- Please note: You are expected to complete your course work within the time period set out by your tutor – you will be given a time table for your course prior to the course commencement date. You must complete all elements of your course within 15 months of the start date. If you wish to complete after this date you will only be permitted to do so by liaison with your tutor and you will be required to pay £400 + VAT for Level 3 and £200 + VAT for Level 2 to re-start your course.
- Cancellation by Cambium: In extenuating circumstances, it may be necessary to postpone or cancel a course / course elements. Students affected by cancellations will be offered alternative dates / courses to attend