Our on-line learning resources complement our face-to-face training and enable students to re-visit and refresh their learning thereby adding depth and value to their training. From March 1st 2018 we will be offering students an individual log-in to our on line learning resources that will enable them to access resources for the Level 3 – Supporting Learning and Development in the Outdoors Unit. The learning outcomes for this Unit of study are:
- Understanding theories of learning and play
- Understanding how behaviour impacts on play, learning and development
- Understanding how outdoor learning can support learning, play and development
If you are interested in Outdoor Learning / Forest School training but are not a UK resident, please click here.
Students using our on-line learning as part of any of the courses listed below will need to be able to understand and compose short essays in English. Cambiums on-line learning module is designed to guide the student through the Unit enabling them through a range of media to:
- understand how outdoor learning supports children in a range of ways
- study some learning theorists that help us to understand how and why children learn in the outdoors
- learn about ways that we can promote holistic learning
- learn how to implement positive behaviours that assist learning and development.
This Unit forms part of the following courses:
- Level 3 Certificate in Leading Forest School
- Level 3 Certificate in Leading Coastal School
- Level 3 Award in Coordinating the Curriculum Outdoors
We do not currently offer any Level 3 courses that are wholly delivered through the internet.
We are always happy to have an informal chat on the phone or via Skype or Whatsapp to discuss your training needs.