Welcome to Cambium Sustainable
Cambium Sustainable Landscapes and Training delivers quality educational services that empower people to enrich their lives through engaging with their local natural environment.
Cambium is an Approved Qualifications Centre and Accredited Training Provider delivering nationally recognised QCF courses at Levels 1 – 4 in:
- Outdoor Learning
- Forest School
- Outdoor Practical Skills
- Outdoor Activity programmes for volunteers
- Horticultural programmes for young people
- Rivers Restoration
The above courses have been pathways to success for all sorts of people from youngsters still at school through to those wishing to further their professional development and become an Outdoor Learning or Forest School Trainer. Since being established in 2000 we have worked with thousands of individuals and educational professionals from schools & nurseries as well as working with County Councils, Forestry Commission, Natural Resources Wales, Woodland Trust, Royal Horticultural Society, Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Community Interest Companies, Social Enterprises and other NGO’s.
We also offer services to help design and develop school / educational settings grounds for learning through whole organisation involvement, training, INSET and consultation.
We are a company that strives to be ethically led and to relate to our clients as individuals, delivering best practice training through a network of trainers and experts across the UK and overseas.
Cambium is a corporate member of the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom (CLOtC) as well as being a member of the Forest Schools Association (FSA) and the Forest Schools Training Network (GB)
Why train with Cambium?
- We are able to meet local demand, bringing courses to you.
- Our students are important to us and we work hard to provide what you need to succeed
- Our course leaders are experienced & professionals in their field
- The courses we run offer progression and learning pathways thereby enabling professional development
- Cambium’s business is built on personal recommendation, and students often return to further their skills and qualifications.
- Some courses require work based training and we believe it is important to visit students in their setting to observe, guide and support them. No one setting is the same and having face to face advice and guidance whilst learning is invaluable.
- Tutors are available to offer advice and guidance to students via e-mail and telephone during work hours.
Cambium offers a wide range of high quality professional services designed to meet the needs of the client base that we work with all at a fair and competative cost.
We work closely with Outdoor Schools CIC to supply Forest School and Outdoor Learning programmes for learning through funded projects. Visit www.outdoorschools.co.uk for further information.